Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Technical Architect (769)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Facts about the Role: We are seeking a senior level candidate who is interested in a long term contract position. This is a full time, two year contract opportunity that offers PTO and benefits on day one! The following activities are indicative of the assignments/outcomes expected of this individual:
• Develop and implement the SQL Server Reporting Services 2012 solution for the Connections Application to replace the antiquated technology currently used for generation of reports and forms
• Integrate Microsoft SharePoint 2013 into the Connections Application in order to perform on-demand document conversions and create subscriptions for Connections reports
• Develop and implement the BizTalk 2010 solution(s) for the FHARM Application integration with the Connections Application, Automated Integrated Management System and the Special Hearings Information System
• Develop and implement the BizTalk 2010 solution(s) for the Connections Batch Infrastructure
This is a great opportunity located in Rensselaer, NY!
• 7+ years’ experience centered around a technology, technologies or a portfolio of applications
• 7+ years’ experience designing and implementing Information Technology solutions
• Ability to provide leadership to large teams.
• Experience converting enterprise applications to a .NET environment.
• Experience developing applications using minimum version of VB.NET 3.0 and above.
• Experience developing applications using WPF and/or WCF
• Experience managing/leading projects – as a Technical Architect lead - comprising of at least 5 team members
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Amy Stringer, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!