Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Schenectady, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Full time
We are currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer for our client in Schenectady, NY. This is a direct hire opportunity seeking candidates with 2-5 years’ experience in detailed mechanical design.
Responsibilities include all aspects to product design:
• Working with other engineers and customers to define requirements and specifications
• Assist in the establishment of timeline and resource planning
• Responsible for the thermal and mechanical characterization of the prototype product
• Writing all documentation including quality procedures, BOM’s, production and post-production
• Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
• 2 – 5 years’ experience in detailed mechanical design
• Strong experience with SolidWorks
• Knowledge of GD&T, tolerance stacks, and familiar with manufacturing processes like sheet metal, extrusion, welding and injection molding
• Experience with MS Project and DFMA and FMEA procedures
• Any experience in the battery industry a strong plus!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Erin Gordon, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!