Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- Looking for a Job? Apply Now! | Albany, United States
- Junior Specialist-Helpdesk - Office 365 | Albany, United States
- Manager of Accounting | Latham, United States
- Ecommerce Product Marketing Manager- Wakefield, MA | Wakefield, United States
- Application Engineer | Albany, United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Web Developer (787)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
We are seeking a senior level candidate who is interested in a long term contract opportunity. This is a full time, 2 year contract opportunity that offers PTO and benefits on day one! This Web Developer will work on new and existing internal web applications. This person will employ Visual Basic 6.0 and Active Server Pages to maintain existing applications, as well as Visual Studio and VB.net to create new applications and support existing ado.net and asp.net applications. Duties will also include creating stored procedures to insert, change and delete records from a SQL Server database/ Develop and deploy user interfaces to the Development, Quality Assurance and Production systems/ Be responsible for performing quality assurance testing on the Development and Quality Assurance tiers/ Be responsible for database development and administration.
This great opportunity is located in Albany, NY!
• 5 years’ experience in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures, or business applications and products that run on those platforms.
• Experience designing web based applications using Visual Basic.Net
• Experience developing web applications involving all phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle
• Experience performing MS SQL Server tasks, including building and maintaining database structures, and developing and deploying stored procedures.
• Experience with database interaction (select, insert, update, delete) via .Net code
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Amy Stringer, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!